I’m continuing the #100happydays challenge :)
My happiness for today:
- Peanut butter M&Ms
- Finishing my last exam (to be submitted tomorrow)
- Getting some cleaning and laundry and stuff done.
[P.S. to celebrate the fact that I actually completed the challenge, I’m collecting 100 of your happy moments here! Reblog and add your own!]
think about what your dog would say to you if he knew how much you hated yourself
this just changed my life
#I thought those were pigtails
dont kill yourself tonight ok
you have a really pretty smile and i know its not always easy to manage one but itd be a bummer if we never had the chance to see it ever again
youre really important and you matter a lot so stay safe and try and have a nice sleep
I would like a moment to thank the people who reblog post like this so that it eventually shows on my dash.
It is keeping me alive.
Master Elodin, why don’t you want to teach me naming?"
“That’s the wrong question. Try again.”
“Why are you burning your clothes?”
“Nope. Not even close to the right question.”
“Oh God. Whose rooms are these
Share your happiness!
I managed to complete the #100happydays challenge (posting at least one thing that made me smile each day for, you guessed it, 100 days). To celebrate, I want to gather 100 happy moments from the rest of Tumblr! So reblog this post (which you can follow through the #happytumblr tag) and add your own happy moments, as many as you want. I’ll start:
- Blue sky! That means T-shirt weather, even if it *is* only about 2 degrees (Celcius) here.
- Going through some old photos and seeing a bunch of my wiener dog when she was a puppy, as well as our old Beagle.
- I made a bunch of healthy choices. It’s a good feeling to know that I’m stronger than my laziness or my sugar/junk food cravings.
- Finishing my last take-home exam a full 2 days before it’s due.
- Seeing a few other #100happydays posters who are almost at the 100 mark.
I did the #100happydays challenge!!!!!
Yup, today’s my 100th day. Seriously can’t believe I did the whole thing! It’s kind of become habit now, so I’ll probably keep posting. Besides, I love hearing about your happiness too :)
So, my happiness for today:
- Finishing my last exam a full 2 days before it’s due
- Beautiful blue sky again
- Making a bunch of healthy choices - it’s a good feeling because I know I’m stronger than my laziness or my sugar/junk food cravings.
- Watching the gayest Grey’s Anatomy episode yet… and we’re only on season 4.
What made YOU happy today?
If you don’t think beagles are awesome we can’t be friends
You win this round cheese
actually that is a rectangle cheese
[oxford comma laughing in the distance]
[vocative comma wondering what oxford comma thinks it’s doing here]
I already reblogged this for the pun but I’m reblogging again for the sick punctuation banter